POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray needs to support the K6-2 Processor. : POV-Ray needs to support the K6-2 Processor. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:32:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray needs to support the K6-2 Processor.
From: Randy Sorensen
Date: 8 Aug 1998 01:21:16
Message: <35cbd23c.0@news.povray.org>
Well, it's true.  POV-Ray should support the new 3DNow technology in the
new AMD K6-2 Processor.  Speaking of which, does anyone know where I could
find docs on how to code for this new processor?  I'd really like to know
how to write stuff for it.  Then perhaps I could even modify POV-Ray to
support it.  If it can make Quake II run faster than the equivelant Pentium
II, then I'm sure it can do wonders for POV-Ray.